Colombia Leading Economic Index  2001-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

The economy of Colombia grew 1.9 percent year-on-year in July of 2018, up from a downwardly revised 2.9 percent rise in the previous period. It was the second-lowest growth in the first seven months of the year. During the January-July period, the economy expanded 2.39 percent. On a monthly basis, economic activity declined 0.6 percent, following an unchanged print in the previous month. Leading Economic Index in Colombia averaged 3.95 percent from 2001 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 9.90 percent in November of 2006 and a record low of -1.70 percent in November of 2008.

Colombia Leading Economic Index
width
height
Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries, including more than 20 million economic indicators, exchange rates, government bond yields, stock indexes and commodity prices.

The Trading Economics Application Programming Interface (API) provides direct access to our data. It allows API clients to download millions of rows of historical data, to query our real-time economic calendar, subscribe to updates and receive quotes for currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds.


Calendar GMT Actual Previous Consensus TEForecast
2018-07-23 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 2.4% 3.5% 2.3%
2018-08-15 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 2.9% 2.4% 3.2%
2018-09-21 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 1.9% 2.9% 3.3%
2018-10-22 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 1.9% 3.0%
2018-11-15 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 2.8%
2018-12-21 07:00 PM ISE Economic Activity YoY 2.6%


Colombia Business Last Previous Highest Lowest Unit
Business Confidence 5.00 2.40 12.70 -15.96 Index Points [+]
Industrial Production 3.50 1.30 17.70 -22.70 percent [+]
Total Vehicle Sales 11076.00 11800.00 19788.00 2234.00 Cars [+]
Car Registrations 19315.00 18270.00 40393.00 16740.00 [+]
Leading Economic Index 1.92 2.86 9.90 -1.70 percent [+]
Internet Speed 5523.06 5397.03 5523.06 572.73 KBps [+]
IP Addresses 5185338.00 5082089.00 7795504.00 880124.00 IP [+]
Steel Production 95.00 90.00 140.00 29.00 Thousand Tonnes [+]
Manufacturing Pmi 53.30 53.50 54.30 45.40 [+]
Cement Production 1217290.00 990843.00 1217290.00 508774.00 Tonnes [+]
Competitiveness Index 4.29 4.30 4.30 4.04 Points [+]
Competitiveness Rank 66.00 61.00 74.00 61.00 [+]
Capacity Utilization 79.77 80.19 85.30 63.90 percent [+]
Corruption Index 37.00 37.00 40.00 22.00 Points [+]
Corruption Rank 96.00 90.00 96.00 31.00 [+]
Ease of Doing Business 59.00 53.00 59.00 37.00 [+]


Colombia Leading Economic Index

In Colombia, the leading economic index ISE is an index that summarizes the activity of different economic sectors in a given month, anticipating future movements in GDP. The index aggregates the dynamics in economic activities such as production in industry, agriculture and other sectors, accounting for 78.8 percent of total index while dynamics of certain products such as rice, fruit, milk, footwear and drinks account for the remaining 21.2 percent. This page provides - Chile Leading Composite Index - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Colombia Leading Economic Index - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on September of 2018.

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency
1.92 2.86 9.90 -1.70 2001 - 2018 percent Monthly
2015=100, NSA




leading economic index by Country
Country Last
Argentina -0.60 Aug/18
Australia 0.10 Aug/18
Brazil 0.57 Jul/18
Canada 0.00 Jun/18
Japan 103.50 Jul/18
Mexico 1.20 Jun/18
Russia 1.00 Aug/18
Singapore 112.10 Jun/18
South Africa 1.10 Jun/18
South Korea 113.20 Jul/18
Turkey 3.08 Jul/18
United Kingdom 0.60 Jul/18
United States 123.61 Jul/18


Related

Latest