The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Albania expanded 0.20 percent in the fourth quarter of 2021 over the previous quarter. source: Instituti i Statistikave (INSTAT)

GDP Growth Rate in Albania averaged 0.82 percent from 2005 until 2021, reaching an all time high of 11.16 percent in the third quarter of 2020 and a record low of -8.35 percent in the second quarter of 2020. This page provides - Albania GDP Growth Rate - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Albania GDP Growth Rate - data, historical chart, forecasts and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2022.

GDP Growth Rate in Albania is expected to be 1.20 percent by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. In the long-term, the Albania GDP Growth Rate is projected to trend around 0.90 percent in 2023, according to our econometric models.

Ok
Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries, including more than 20 million economic indicators, exchange rates, government bond yields, stock indexes and commodity prices.

The Trading Economics Application Programming Interface (API) provides direct access to our data. It allows API clients to download millions of rows of historical data, to query our real-time economic calendar, subscribe to updates and receive quotes for currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds.

Please Paste this Code in your Website
width
height
Albania GDP Growth Rate



Calendar GMT Actual Previous Consensus TEForecast
2021-12-23 11:00 AM Q3 0.73% 2.1% 2.5%
2022-03-31 10:00 AM Q4 0.2% 0.73% 4.5%
2022-06-29 10:00 AM Q1 0.2% 1%


Related Last Previous Unit Reference
GDP Growth Rate 0.20 0.73 percent Dec 2021
GDP Annual Growth Rate 5.50 6.99 percent Dec 2021
GDP Constant Prices 409712.80 407694.00 ALL Million Dec 2021
Gross Fixed Capital Formation 134934.00 96785.00 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Services 62561.19 61398.26 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Public Administration 49240.14 49909.33 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Mining 53378.18 54818.17 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Manufacturing 29882.30 27860.04 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Construction 44977.61 40071.64 ALL Million Dec 2021
GDP From Agriculture 68041.47 66933.06 ALL Million Dec 2021

Albania GDP Growth Rate
Albania’s most important sector is services (60 percent of GDP) with banking, communications and tourism driving the growth. The manufacturing industry accounts for 20 percent of GDP. The remaining 20 percent goes to agriculture which is dominated by small family owned operations and employs almost half of the labour force. Remittances also have a big importance for the economy and account for around 8 percent of GDP. On the expenditure side, household consumption is the main component of GDP and accounts for 78 percent of its total use, followed by gross fixed capital formation (26 percent) and government expenditure (11 percent, as collective expenditure accounts for 6 percent and individual expenditure accounts for 5 percent). By contrast, net exports of goods and services contributes negatively accounting for -18 percent of total GDP, as exports accounts for 35 percent while imports accounts for a much higher 53 percent.
Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency
0.20 0.73 11.16 -8.35 2005 - 2021 percent Quarterly
SA